Image Map

November 19, 2013

I Love These Faces


Sometimes I can't believe that I'm married with two little ones. Deep down I still feel 25 years old. There are moments where I miss the old spontaneity of life. But honestly - I wouldn't change anything for the world. These three people are the most important things in my life. Andrew is an amazing, involved husband and daddy. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. Olive is still the sweetest little girl and I think she will always be my baby. When she looks at me and says, "Mommy - you and daddy and Buster are my best friend" - it melts my heart. And Buster....I mean...look at that face!. He seems to be constantly smiling and laughing. I cannot wait to see what he's like in the next couple months. My life is a constant adventure with this group. I love you all so very, very much.

No comments: