Image Map

June 16, 2013

I Love My Mom




I don't mean to brag, but I have the best mom in the entire world. She's always there to help anyone in need - especially her children. She's generous, kind, thoughtful, and hard working. She's always there for me and I appreciate it more than I can ever say.



Case in point - this week was a little rough. Andrew went back to work and I've had the kids on my own. There have been amazing moments and downright awful ones too. On Thursday I drove to pick up a baby cot and hoped Buster would nap in the car. Just as I was getting onto the freeway to go back home, he woke up and proceeded to cry the entire time. And not just any cry - the heart-wrenching kind that can make a mother feel like the worst parent in the world. My mom happened to call during that time and I couldn't help sobbing myself. He had been fussy all week - I thought for sure I was doing something wrong!


Around 6:30pm - my mom called again and asked to talk to Olive. I could hear her say  "Do you want Mamas to give you a bath tonight?". She had gotten on a flight and was headed to our house! She knew I was having a rough couple of days and wanted to come and help. If that isn't proof that she is the best mom in the world - I don't know what is!

I love you so much mom. You truly are one of a kind.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go mom!

-ingrid