Image Map

May 11, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me



I turned 38 today. Seems a little crazy since I still feel 21.  Okay......maybe 28. In any case - I had a wonderful day. We started out with presents in bed right when I woke up - who wouldn't love that! The biggest surprise was a bag that I had ruined months ago with spilled sunscreen. Andrew had a friend in NYC go out and get it for me! He is the best husband in the world. After presents we headed to the Beverly Hills hotel for breakfast with my mom and stepdad.


Next, we went shoe shopping. I was hoping that trying on super high heels would help Buster make his way into the world, but no such luck! As you can see - Olive loved trying on all the gorgeous shoes. Surprisingly, she was pretty steady on her feet too! I think we might be in trouble!


Then my mom and Chris took Olive to Newport so that we could have one last day/night together. Up next - XIV Karat. Andrew wanted to buy me a little something else for my birthday and suggested pearls. I have been wanting a necklace for awhile, so I didn't resist! It won't be ready for a few weeks but I love love love it. 


Then we met some friends at Goldies for lunch. I feel so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life that care about me. Especially on my birthday! I felt like the luckiest girl in the world ALL DAY!After lunch we relaxed on the couch and watched movies for the rest of the afternoon. We ventured out for a quick dinner and then counted the minutes until my birthday was officially over. Now we start counting down the seconds until Buster's arrival. I'm crossing my fingers it will be any day now.....

No comments: