Image Map

April 24, 2013

Tough Day



I'm not going to lie - yesterday was a really rough day. It wasn't like Olive was out of control or had an epic tantrum - it was just tough. Maybe it's because it was Andrew's first day back to work in 3 weeks and I was on my own with a rambunctious toddler? Or, that I felt like I had 100 things to do and a little munchkin that demanded all of my energy and attention. Or maybe it's just because I'm a week or two away from giving birth and my body is so tired I can barely move. Life seems so much easier with an extra set of hands. By the end of the day every part of my body was uncomfortable and in need of some major TLC.

* Today, however was great. We saw Buster this morning (will post pictures later) and went for a long walk with Olive to look for ladybugs (we found 15). She picked out what she wanted to wear (princess dress, ladybug rainboots, sweater, and umbrella) and I have to say it's times like these when I am so thankful for the life that I have. Regardless of how tired I am feeling.

No comments: