Image Map

April 19, 2013

Ice Cream Lab


With this pregnancy I crave sweets morning, noon, and night. Considering the way I eat - I'm surprised I'm not enormous! No complaining here though.


A few days ago I read about the Ice Cream Lab on Red Tricycle. There was no doubt in my mind that we had to go and soon! One thing is for sure - Olive's definitely benefiting from my sweet tooth.

The coolest thing about the place is that each ice cream is made to order right in front of your eyes! I have to say - it's pretty cool.


Of course I couldn't decide what to get because everything looked so good. I ended up picking the Banilla and Olive had the Blue Velvet. Andrew is in training so he refrained. I don't understand his will-power sometimes.


Honestly it was the most delicious thing I've had in a long time. At the moment I'm trying to figure out how I can get him to go and get some for me again. It was THAT good!

No comments: