Image Map

March 20, 2013

Pimpin Ain't Easy (Andrew's title - not mine)


With this pregnancy it's been a lot more difficult to document my weekly photos. I tend to miss a week here and there - and last week was no exception. I had Andrew snap a photo of me tonight on my phone just so I could do a blog entry.


No one ever said being pregnant is easy.  Obviously having a little creature growing and moving around inside you for 9 months is a little uncomfortable.  Maybe I was spoiled with Olive because I don't remember her giving me any trouble at all.  Or maybe I just don't remember the bad parts? Regardless - this current pregnancy is kicking my butt.  I feel tired all the time and I have aches in places I wasn't even aware of.  My only hope is that Buster is getting all his aggression out on the inside, so when he pops out he will be the sweetest little boy in the world. 

No comments: