Image Map

February 19, 2013

What's in a Name?


As most of you know - Andrew and I are having a really tough time picking out a name for this baby. Andrew is set on BUSTER, and I want anything but. Here is the problem: months ago we started calling him Buster. And now....even Olive calls him that! There isn't anything else that sounds right. I tried calling him Felix for a few days, and it just felt wrong. So do we name him something else and just call him Buster - or take it out of the equation entirely? The only other name we are seriously considering is JACK.  Jack was Andrew's grandfathers name and for some reason I like the sound of Jack Clayton Cahn......

(note: This 3D image was taken of the baby a few weeks ago. I normally don't like these sorts of pictures because the babies look so strange. I couldn't resist posting this one because I thought he sort of looked cute!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For the record, Jack is (if I were ever to have a child) my name!

So it looks like I'm supporting Buster.