Image Map

February 28, 2013

TV - I Love You (Sometimes)



The last 2 weeks have been crazy. I've been trying to pack the entire house almost single-handedly. Besides the obvious part of being pregnant - it's been difficult to get anything done with a toddler who wants all of my attention. Here's where I'm not proud of myself: I've relied far too much on the TV to help me out. Believe me - I've tried to get Olive to help me pack and make it into a fun game. The problem is that she loses interest after 15 minutes and I have to repack everything! That's where the TV comes in. I can basically get 5 boxes done while she watches one of her little shows. At the moment her favorites are: Tinkerbell, Oswald, Bubble Guppies, and Finding Nemo. I'm excited to get into the new house so that we can actually start to have a life again.....without the television!


No comments: