Image Map

October 17, 2012

Olive's Birthday Party


Saturday we had a big party for Olive's 2nd birthday. Thankfully my mom, her friend Carolyn, and Andrew's parents came early to help us set up. I could not have done it without them! Andrew even stayed up late the night before making the cookie jars we gave to everyone when they left. A little after the party got underway - there was a knock on the door. Minnie and Mickey (also known as Mr. & Mrs. Mouse for copyright purposes) came to sing Olive Happy Birthday and take pictures with all the kids. As you can tell from Olive's face  - she was more than a little excited! Although I think her favorite part might have been when she got to blow out her birthday candles.  We had to relight them a few times because she kept saying "More! More!".  

2 comments:

michelle said...

Olive's party was so cute! You did such a great job with it all! Love all the pictures!

thosecoolkims said...

Hope you got my email, but I just want to say how cute all the details were and how sad I was to miss the party! Great job, momma!