Image Map

September 2, 2012

Super Secret Sushi


A few weeks ago my friend Christine told me about a super secret sushi place that I HAD to go to. The chef, Michael has between 12-24 people over to his downtown loft and creates a fabulous array of sushi for your meal. It's basically like a very intimate dinner party! Unfortunately in order to get a table you have to know someone who has been! Thankfully I was hooked up so I was able to get a reservation easily. We went last night and started off with a nice salad and worked our way through albacore, yellowtail, and salmon sashimi, uni, a crab and avocado hand roll, followed by the most delicious eel roll I have ever had. After, there was more fish for those who were still hungry and fried plantains with sea salt and ice cream for dessert. All in all it was a great night with good friends! 

No comments: