Image Map

July 21, 2012

Our Silent Moviestar


As a mom it's extremely difficult not to worry. From scraped knees to late night coughs - I worry about all the things that could go wrong with my baby. Needless to say, I've been more than a little worried that Olive hasn't been stringing her words into sentences yet. I know that she understands everything I say but it's hard not to compare her to all the other kids that are talking up a storm! Of course once she starts telling me how she doesn't want to eat my home-cooked meal because it is "gross" - I'm sure I'll think back and enjoy the time before she could express her opinions.

1 comment:

thosecoolkims said...

Oh, Kim! I know its hard not to worry, but Olive has been so advanced with everything else. It's going to be okay, you've got one smart cookie on your hands! She has TOO many words to string together in that big brain of hers is what I'm guessing! ;) xo