Image Map

June 25, 2012

Uh-Oh


For my birthday this year Andrew bought me a fancy new camera. I was on the fence about it for a few weeks but started loving it during our New York trip. Unfortunately yesterday, while riding the Metro to the USC Science Center, the camera was left behind. I'm not going to name names, but someone (ANDREW) forgot it on the seat! I did everything I could think of to get it back - I called the Metro number and submitted a claim.  I pressed the emergency RED button at the station (they told me to) and described the camera and gave as much information as I possibly could. Nothing had been found at the time - but she assured me that it takes at least 2-3 days for anything to end up in Lost and Found. Although I was really bummed out - it could have been a lot worse. We could have left Olive behind. Thankfully, we aren't as irresponsible when it comes to our daughter. 

Just because I'm curious as to what people think the outcome will be - here is a poll.

No comments: