Image Map

March 28, 2012

The Hunger Games


My Sunday afternoon had been planned for weeks. I bought advanced tickets to see the Hunger Games for Lotus, Christine, Peter, Lindsay, and myself at the Arclight Cinerama-dome. We planned on having lunch at Tender Greens, getting a little liquored up, and then seeing the movie. Unfortunately I didn't plan on the pouring rain or the fact that I would feel like utter ass. Thankfully my excitement to see the movie overrode my need to stay in bed to nurse my hideous cold! After avidly reading the 3 book series in a weekend and loving every second of it - I was a little disappointed by the movie. I understand that it's impossible to cram each and every detail into a 2 hour movie, but a lot of those details were what made the book so great!

No comments: