Image Map

March 1, 2012

California Mis-Adventure




Since daddy started his new job today - we wanted to hit up Disneyland one last time! Instead of choosing the "happiest place on earth", we decided to try California Adventure on Wednesday afternoon. Let me just say this: IT SUCKED. Maybe it was because the place was packed for Leap Year, the lines were so long, and the rides were lame. Or maybe it was because they claim to sell booze and I didn't see one stand that sold beer or wine anywhere! Either way - it was a bit of a bust. With that being said - I'm sure we will try again when Andrew has a few days off. You never know - it could be amazing the next time!



Thankfully we were able to get a cute picture with Minnie Mouse as we were leaving the park! I have to say - I love the red and blue color combination.




After our day at California Adventure, we met up with my mom at Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney for a quick dinner. I had pretty low expectations but I have to admit - the food was pretty good! And the best part? Olive was completely entertained the entire meal! She said quietly in the highchair and was mesmerized by all the action.





She even made friends with the sweetest group of girls from Japan. No joke - they were her biggest fans.

No comments: