Image Map

February 24, 2012

Disneyland






A few weeks ago, Andrew quit his job to move on to bigger and better things. Since he had this week off we decided to make the most of it and go to Disneyland again. Grandpa Dan decided to join us - which was a special treat! Although I don't think Olive LOVES the "Happiest Place on Earth" yet - she certainly enjoys all the rides. Her favorites this time around were the Jungle Cruise and the tea-cups.



Speaking of tea-cups.......they used to be my favorite as a kid. Now I can barely spin for 30 seconds before I feel like I might toss my cookies. Olive, however, can't get enough. In fact - the fast the better!


Towards the end of our busy day the Delks met up with us for dinner. As you can see - Henry is getting so big! Even though he is a few days younger than Olive, he's about a foot taller.

No comments: