Image Map

January 2, 2012

I Left My Heart in San Francisco





Tuesday morning we headed into San Francisco to explore the city and take Olive to the Exploratorium. It was one of my favorite places as a kid and I hoped that Olive would love it just as much as I did!






First we hit up Burma Superstar - a Burmese restaurant in the Richmond district. It is one of Georgia's parents favorite restaurant so we figured we HAD to try it. Unfortunately it is everyone else's favorite restaurant too since there was a 40 minute wait! It was definitely worth it though - the food was delicious!







Next up - the Exploratorium! I think Olive is still a little too young to enjoy it completely. With that being said - I think she had a GREAT time. She loved the bubbles, shadowbox, and running around all over the place. I can't wait to bring her back when she is a little bit older. Maybe next time we will get a hotel and stay the entire weekend. One day just isn't enough!

1 comment:

Lotus said...

The chair picture is awesome!!