Image Map

December 25, 2011

Rufer Annual X-Mas Party







Last Saturday night was the annual black tie Christmas party at the Rufer house. A few hours before the party my awesome updo started falling down, and unfortunately I couldn't save it. I didn't have time to take a shower and dry my hair so I ended up with a bit of bed head. Oh well - I guess it could have been a lot worse.










Olive looked adorable in a little red dress that matched mine! We could barely pull her away from the bartender who kept refilling her cup of ice - for some reason she LOVES it! Unfortunately (or fortunately for us) we finally had to put her to bed in grandma's closet. It was the only place we could think of that would drown out all the noise. Thankfully she fell asleep easily and never made a peep.









All in all it was another fabulous holiday party! It is definitely the one that I look forward to most.

No comments: