Image Map

October 27, 2011

Olive Sees the Oliveira's




On Monday morning we drove to Turlock to have lunch with Nana. It had been awhile since we had seen her so it was nice spending some quality time together. We even got to see her office and meet some of her co-workers. Thanks for a great lunch - we love you Nana!






After lunch we headed to Gustine to spend some time with Papa, Aunt Marcia, and Uncle Mike. Papa even made dinner! He makes the best salad ever. I think it is because he puts so much celery in it.  One thing about me - I LOVE LOVE LOVE CELERY! It was so nice to see everyone and talk for a few hours. It seems like I've spent more time with the Oliveira's since Olive was born. Family is the most important thing to me now - so I couldn't be happier. I love you all very, very much.

No comments: