Image Map

September 23, 2011

Papa To the Rescue


On September 13th Target released the coveted Missoni line in their stores.  My plan was to go around 7:45am and quickly purchase the luggage and anything else that looked interesting.  Unfortunately at about 4am I went online and saw that the luggage was a little out of my price range so I thought "Forget it".


What I didn't know was that everyone and their mothers had the same plan as me.  This was our local Target store at 7am.  Of course by the time I was fully awake I HAD TO HAVE the luggage.  I went online but the site was down due to all the crazy people trying to get on.  Thankfully I am resourceful and called every Target near Sacramento, Gustine, and Modesto.  I figured one of my amazing family members would pick something up if I could find it.  Well....guess what?  In a little store in Modesto they had one 21" luggage in the back.  I begged them to put it on hold and immediately called my dad.  He was so sweet and said "No problem sweetheart.  I'll go and get it for you" - even though it was at least an hour out of his way.  Thank goodness for my awesome dad.  I cannot wait to see my luggage in the flesh!  Now I am wishing I had the 28" one.  Considering they are selling on ebay for almost triple what they cost, I'll have to put my resourcefulness into overdrive!

No comments: