Image Map

August 14, 2011

Terrible Teeth


The last few days have been pretty brutal.  Our sweet little baby has turned into a bit of a teething mess.  Her top ones have been coming in for the last few weeks and it hasn't been easy.  Not only has she been extra fussy but she refused to eat for 24 hours.  Of course I was worried and thought something more serious was wrong.  We went to the doctor on Thursday, but he said everything looked perfect.  I just wanted some sort of clear cut reason why our happy baby was so miserable. The drooling and chewing on anything and everything should have been proof enough that it was her teeth.

I don't want to speak too soon - but I think our baby is back!  She slept well last night and is happily nursing again.  I guess only time will tell.

No comments: