Image Map

August 29, 2011

Beddy Bye-Bye


As you all know, we've been struggling with Olive's sleep schedule for the last few months.  The days where she would sleep 8-10 hours straight were long gone when her little teeth starting emerging.  Over the last week there has been a strange, new development.  Basically, I feed her and then put her into the crib wide awake.  She puts her head on the mattress and falls asleep in less than 5 minutes.  At first I thought it was too good to be true so I just chalked it up to Olive being extremely tired.   Amazingly, she's been doing it for her naps too!  It's like she knows its time to sleep.  And the best part - she sleeps for 8-10 hours!!!!

As much as I wish I could say that this is her new routine - I know the minute I get use to it she will change it up again!

No comments: