Image Map

July 31, 2011

Olive's Coming Out Party



For Olive's 40 week birthday we decided to have a big party.  Thankfully my mom and Andrew's mom came early to help set everything up.  I couldn't have done it without them!










We had a great turn out with about 40 people!  Who knew Olive was so popular??


Daddy and Grandpa Dan manned our new grill and made Hamburgers, Veggie Burgers, and Hot Dogs. Even though I only had 2 bites of the burger - it was delicious!



It was the perfect day for swimming - although neither Andrew, Olive, or I got in!  With that being said I don't think our pool has ever had that many people in it at one time.  There were kids and babies everywhere!








Thank you to everyone who came and made Olive's special day so much fun.  And for those of you who couldn't make it - you can always make it up to her later.






Olive even had her first taste of a yummy cupcake.  I don't think daddy was too happy about it - even though he made them!  Happy 40 weeks to my sweet, sweet baby.  Mommy and daddy love you more than anything.

1 comment:

--- said...

Olive tried her first cupcake after I left!? omg biggest day of her life, I'd say. (i want one right now) -Molly