Image Map

July 24, 2011

Girls Saturday with Olive


For as long as I can remember Lotus and I have always spent our saturdays together.  Normally we have lunch, see a movie, and do a little shopping.  Things have definitely changed since having Olive.  Now we are lucky if we can have a leisurely lunch!  This Saturday we had big plans for a nice, long girls day.  Unfortunately Andrew had to work so our plans were thwarted.


We ended up having lunch at Izakaya with Olive.  I even ordered her something off the kids menu - chicken and rice.  She couldn't quite get the hang of chewing the chicken so Lotus and I ate it instead.  I can't wait for the day that she understands just how much I cherish my Saturdays.  And maybe, just maybe, when she is old enough we will include her too!

No comments: