Image Map

May 22, 2011

Olive's First Wedding


Yesterday afternoon Karrie's good friend, Justine, got married.  She looked absolutely stunning and the ceremony was short and sweet.  It's crazy to think that I babysat her when she was a little girl!


I even got my hair done since my hair is getting so long and difficult to style.  I went to the braid bar at Nine Zero One salon in West Hollywood. For $25 you can't beat it!






Olive got to wear her pretty new dress and daddy looked super sharp in his suit.  All in all I think we are a pretty good looking family.  I, for one, love getting dressed up!



During the "I Do's" Olive was happy to chew on the pew.  As you can see from the picture - she left her mark!






Mom, Todd, Lizzy, and Karrie were all at the wedding too.  As you can see everyone looked super snazzy.



The reception afterward was held in an airport hanger.  The bride and groom even got to taxi in on an old DC-3 airplane (thankfully Andrew knew that detail).



After dinner we had to make a break for it, since it was way past Olive's bedtime.  She ended up sleeping through the night so maybe we should go to weddings more often!

No comments: