Image Map

May 26, 2011

Olive Goes to Whole Foods



In the Cahn household, daddy goes to the store.  Here's the thing: I tend to buy a bunch of random crap when I end up going.  A trip for a bottle of wine quickly turns into a $300 shopping spree.  In any case, Molly and Tim inspired me to cook more.  Olive and I decided to go to Whole Foods on Tuesday afternoon so we could cook a feast for daddy.  I made flank steak in a sweet wine reduction sauce, peanut soba noodles, a green salad, and strawberry shortcake for dessert.  Let me just say this:  IT WAS ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS.  The steak was cooked to perfection and the sauce was sweet, rich, and yummy.  The soba noodles were perfect. And how could you go wrong with strawberry shortcake.  The only problem?  Andrew worked until 2am.

No comments: