Image Map

May 1, 2011

Busy Weekend


This weekend was a busy one for the Cahn family.  Saturday afternoon mommy got a foot massage with Lotus and her mom, while daddy drove around town with Olive.  Then we all met up for lunch at Izakaya.


Olive had her first, of what I am assuming will be many, mishaps during lunch.  I had her on my lap and she grabbed my tall glass of water and off the table it went!  She is far too fast for me.  Thankfully everyone at the restaurant was nice about it.


Sunday was even busier.  We headed out of the house early to run a few errands.  We hit up Crate and Barrel and West Elm for some new outdoor cushions.



After our errands, we headed back home to meet Grandma and Grandpa Cahn.  They were driving down to babysit Olive so we could go see a movie.  It had been far too long since Andrew and I had gotten some alone time.  Looks like Olive had a good time without us!



Then to thank Grandma and Grandpa for babysitting, we took them to Pitfire Pizza for dinner.  All in all, a great weekend!

No comments: