Image Map

April 20, 2011

O-L-I-V-E


Long before Olive was born my mom bought her the cutest little vintage letters to put above her closet.  Unfortunately they aren't the easiest things to install.  Our handyman Polo was going to drill a hole in each letter but was worried they would crack.  Or worse - be uneven on the wall.  I put the letters away until I could figure out what else to do with them.  A few weeks ago Andrew saw these letters in the Land of Nod catalog.  It was weird because Andrew NEVER looks through the catalogs I get.  In fact, he normally throws them away!  In any case we both fell in love with these fabric letters and the best part?  They have a built in hardware to hang them on the wall!

Sorry Gramma Rufer but we will just have to find another use for the gorgeous letters you got.  I'm thinking when Olive is about 3 or 4 and wants her name on her door.  I figure we can make an art project out of it.

No comments: