Image Map

April 1, 2011

A Day in the Life of Olive


Yesterday was a very busy day for Olive and me.  We have workers here this week replacing our roof and HVAC unit.  Because it is pretty noisy, we tried to get out of the house early.  Our first stop - SUBWAY.  While I ate a delicious egg white sandwich on flat-bread, Olive had a major blowout.  I tried to change her in the car and ended up getting poo on my face.  Yes, that is correct.  Poo on my face.  After it was apparent that her cute little watermelon outfit was ruined, we headed back home for a quick change.  I was happy to go back since I felt like my face needed a good washing.


After getting cleaned up, we headed back out.  We had plans to meet an old co-worker/friend so she could see Olive.  Of course Olive fell asleep on the freeway so I decided to drive around so she could sleep a little while longer.  Around 11:30am we made our way over to Final Cut to see Jenn.


After seeing Jenn we headed over to our Mommy and Me class at the Pump Station.  This is Olive's new thing to do - she shoves the entire pacifier in her mouth.


After class we drove home to meet with the roofers and to finally chillax.  I turned on some classical music, took off all of Olive's clothes, and put a towel down so she could enjoy being diaper free.

Next up?  Storytime, Massage-time, and Bath-time.  Boy, Olive has the life.

No comments: