Image Map

March 1, 2011

Busy Busy Baby


Today has been a super busy day for both Olive and me.  First we got up at the crack of dawn for our 9am swim lesson.  Thankfully the water was a warm 94 degrees or else I would have been bummed about the early hour.


Olive loved it and even let me put her face in the water.  I was a little scared at first, but in the end I think she was into it.  I know she is a little young to be taking swim lessons, but I worry about our pool.  The sooner she gets comfortable in the water, the sooner she can learn how to swim.


After our swim class we headed home to get ready for our lunch with Jenn and Oliver.  We met at Porta Via in Beverly Hills.  We've been getting into the habit of meeting every Tuesday and I love it!  It is so nice to get out of the house with another cool mom.


After lunch, we headed over to the Westside Pavillion for a baby group class at Gymboree.  It was recommended to me by another mom and I wanted to see what it was like.  Olive especially liked the bubbles portion as you can see in the picture.  The class was fun and only 45 minutes long so we will definitely be going back!

No comments: