Image Map

February 27, 2011

Olive's First Photo Shoot


This morning we drove to Bay Island to take some photos with a professional photographer.  I know that we take our fair share of amazing photos, but there is something special about professional photographs. I'm not sure if it is the fancy, expensive camera, the intense flash, or maybe just artistic skill.  But for whatever reason, professional photographers just take better pictures.


In any case, Olive's boyfriends mom, Jenn, recommended the photographer that took her family pictures.  Claire meet us at the house around 11:30am for our big photo session.  Grandma Melodie was in town so we made sure we got a few photos with her too.


Daddy even snapped a photo of me snapping a photo of Claire snapping a photo of Grandma and Olive.  Cool, huh?  I'm crossing my fingers we have a lot of great pictures to choose from.  Of course I did blue steel in all of them so I'm not worried about me.


No comments: