Image Map

February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


For Valentine's Day I decided to make a nice, fancy meal for daddy.  A few years ago I did the same thing, but it was a lot easier without a little one demanding my attention.


I got Olive dressed up in the cutest little outfit - in fact, it was the first one I ever bought for her!  Andrew and I are both fortunate to have her as our little Valentine this year.



After slaving in the kitchen for a few hours, I quickly put on a little black dress and heels.  I set the table and put the finishing touches on my yummy meal.



The menu was flank steak, roasted potatoes, sweet carrots, green salad, and brownies with a scoop of ice cream for dessert.


I tried to make the table look as nice as possible.  With the centerpiece that I was using - how could I go wrong?



Dinner was absolutely delicious.  Both daddy and I had seconds AND thirds.  Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments: