Image Map

February 16, 2011

4 Month Check Up


Today we went to the doctor for Olive's 4 month checkup.  She weighed a whopping 14 lbs 12 oz and measured 24.5 inches tall.   Daddy likes to chart her growth and was proud that she was in the 75th percentile for weight and the 61st percentile for height!


Unlike our 2 month visit, Olive was super smiley and happy to have the doctor check her vitals.  Thankfully everything looked good!


Next came the shots.  I had Andrew hold her since I can't really stand seeing her in pain.  I figured I would just nurse her and comfort her when it was all over.  Surprisingly, she didn't cry with the first shot.  She was looking at mommy and laughing at my funny faces.  Then came the second one, and her little face crumpled and the crying began.  Thankfully, she stopped crying after a few seconds since she realized she was in daddy's arms and everything was ok.  We even got a few smiles out of her before we left the doctors office.

No comments: