Image Map

December 20, 2010

Working Mommy


A few weeks ago, JumpLA asked if I could work for a week or 2 during the holidays.  After thinking it over for a couple of days I decided to do it.  Not only is the holiday season exceptionally slow (no jobs in house), but the pay was great.  And in all honestly, we could use the extra cash.  My mom said she could babysit for a few days this week, and Andrew is off next week!  Now Andrew will get to spend some quality time with the baby while mommy brings home the bacon for a few days.  I know it is going to be extremely difficult being without Olive.  Thank goodness it is only for 6 days!


My mom is such a good grandma.  She changed Olive into the cutest little Santa PJ's so that mommy could get ready.  Thank goodness my baby is in good hands!

No comments: