Image Map

December 28, 2010

Pump Station



Yesterday Andrew and I took Olive to my favorite place - The Pump Station.  Not only did we take our birthing class here, but I'm taking an upcoming 4 part infant massage class with Olive starting January 4th.  My mom was sweet enough to get me a gift certificate for Xmas, so it was the perfect excuse to stop by!  Funny enough, I ran into a couple I had met briefly on the Promenade.  Now that we have a baby, you end up making friends with anyone and everyone who has one!  Their baby boy is named Oliver so we bonded right away and I gave them my cell phone so we could all get together.  Unfortunately I think I either gave them the wrong number or she punched it in incorrectly since I haven't heard from them. Or worse, maybe they just didn't like us?  Come on....there is NO way that is the case.  We are the coolest parents ever.

No comments: