Image Map

December 12, 2010

Christmas - Rufer Style




Saturday night was the Christmas party my mom throws every year. Normally I have a dress at least 4 months before the big night.  This year, however, was another story.  I wasn't sure how much bigger I would be so I waited until the last minute to find one.  Of course, I didn't actually find a dress anywhere so I rented one.  The problem with renting one was that I had no idea if it would fit or not!!! Thankfully it did.






Even little Olive made it to the party and was a huge hit.  She was in the cutest little red velvet dress and black ballet flats.  Not sure how much she liked getting dressed up - but at least we were able to take the family picture without her bursting into tears.


Most of us girls got our hair done so we all felt like a million bucks!  Thank goodness my hair looked amazing, because I wasn't in love with my dress. I guess that's what happens when you rent!


Karrie's dress was absolutely stunning.  I have to admit, I was totally jealous.  She looked gorgeous and for some reason her and my husband ALWAYS take the best pictures together.

More pictures to come.........

No comments: