Image Map

November 21, 2010

Olive Goes on a Road Trip



Saturday morning we loaded up the car and drove to Gustine for an early Thanksgiving with Nana and Papa.  Of course, everyone couldn't wait to meet little Olive, especially Aunt Marsha!!  Look how much Olive loves her already.  Awww...


The girls couldn't wait to hold her - Alison had been talking about it for weeks!  Olive looked right up at her and smiled the biggest smile.



Olive was sooooo good the entire time.  She let everyone hold her and hardly made a peep!  The entire family adores her just like mommy and daddy.



Zack came in from Alaska and everyone was happy to see him, including Emma.



I was excited to see my nieces who I hadn't seen since I was pregnant. They are adorable and I know that Olive will love them just as much as I do!

No comments: