Image Map

November 14, 2010

Mommy & Daddy Hit the Town!



Friday morning Grandma Carolyn came over to babysit while mommy and daddy went to lunch and a movie at our favorite place - Century City Mall. Its obvious that Olive loves both her grandmas, so neither Andrew or I are nervous to leave her with them for a few hours.  Thank goodness because it is sooooo nice to get out of the house!!!


We hit up Obika for lunch and then went and saw Morning Glory.  Andrew and I both liked the movie although he thought towards the end it got a little unbelievable.  Leaving the mall, we passed a Baby Gap and, of course, I couldn't resist a little peek.  I walked out with 2 dresses, 2 pair of tights, and the cutest red jacket!  I just can't help myself when it comes to Olive.  The dresses were only $5.99 and $7.99, so who could resist?


Saturday afternoon Grandma Rufer came over to babysit while mommy had lunch with Lotus at Bouchon.


Its not the same as our old girls saturday where we would spend all day together, but I'll take anything I can get!  We even had a good celeb sighting - Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale, and their gorgeous little boys.


After lunch, Auntie Christine came over to see Olive before our dinner. We wanted to try this new place called A-Frame.  Believe it or not, it was completely packed at 5:30pm!  Who eats that early???  It was good, but a little greasy.  Andrew, Christine, and I were all a bit queasy after.


It was so nice of both grandmas to come over and watch Olive so that mommy and daddy could get some alone time.  Thank goodness for grandmas!

No comments: