Image Map

November 15, 2010

Il Cielo x 2



My stepdad thought it would be nice to go back to the restaurant where my contractions started - Il Cielo.  So the entire family (unfortunately not Ross, Ida, and the girls) had dinner there last night.  The maitre de remembered us and couldn't believe that I was actually in labor the last time we were there!  Of course he thought Olive was gorgeous and was very happy for us.


It was good to finally see Karrie, who is in town for a big horse show.  She is coming over on Tuesday as well and we are going to go to my favorite sushi spot.




I have to admit, it is so nice to get out of the house and do the things we did before we had Olive.  We even brought her with us!


She was on her best behavior and slept the entire 3 hours we were there! She is such a good baby.

No comments: