Image Map

November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!



Yesterday we picked up great Aunt Joan at the airport and drove to Camarillo to celebrate Thanksgiving.  I have to admit that I was worried I would miss all of my moms favorite food items.  Her stuffing, string beans, sweet potatoes, and pumpkin pie are to die for.


Lets just say I wasn't disappointed!  The food was delicious.  I even went back for seconds on the stuffing!  And although the pumpkin pie was different from my moms - it was soooooo good!  It had both pumpkin AND sweet potato in it!


Of course everyone was excited to see little Olive and took turns holding her.  Grandpa Dan was first.


Then Grandma Carolyn.


Then great Aunt Joan.


Then Auntie Lindsay.


Then, of course, Daddy had to hold her during dinner.  She didn't want to be left out of our Thanksgiving feast!

No comments: