Image Map

October 23, 2010

Olive's 1st Baths



On Tuesday my mom came over and helped us with Olive.  She went to the store and Target to get us food and things for the baby.  I don't think our fridge has ever been this full!! After she made us a delicious chicken dinner, we decided to get her help with a sponge bath.  For whatever reason I have always been extremely nervous about bathing her.


Andrew, of course, has no fears when it comes to anything.  I let him and my mom do the dirty work and I took pictures!


On Friday, Olive's umbelical cord came off.  Andrew and I decided to try our hand at giving her a real bath!  Even though I was nervous, Andrew and I were a pretty good team.


Olive LOVES the water, just like her mommy.  Once again, here is daddy protecting her modesty.




No comments: