Image Map

October 15, 2010

Labor Inducing Salad?



A few months ago I started researching natural ways to induce labor.  I'm a planner and I just wanted to know all the old wives tales and other methods that worked for some people.  Upon researching I found a restaurant in the valley called Caioti Pizza Cafe that has a salad that pregnant women swear by.


After passing my due date yesterday I figured, why not?  So Andrew, my mom, and I trekked north to try it.  There were two other pregnant ladies there doing the same as me!  


Here I am shoveling it in.  I tried to eat as much as I could and even took the left overs home, just in case I needed it later.


The craziest thing is that around 5:45pm I started having consistent contractions.  Nothing major, but I am thinking that something is brewing.

More updates to follow...


No comments: