Image Map

September 6, 2010

Baby Room - Final Phase


Over the Labor Day holiday, Andrew and I finally put the finishing touches on Olive's room. The only things left to do were hanging the art above her changing table and the bird mobile that Grandma Carolyn made above the crib. It looks even better in person.

I made the statement months ago that there would be very little pink in her room. As you can see, there is pink everywhere! Grandma Rufer bought another bedding set that has pink, green, blue, etc. It is on back order but hopefully it will arrive soon.

Her bookshelf is slowly filling! We just need to find cute bookends to hold all the books in place. I'm using toys for the time being.


It is hard to believe but Olive's entire closet is filled. I have clothes ranging from newborn to 2 years old. We got a few hand me downs from my sister-in-law Ida and a friend at work. I also got a ton of adorable outfits at my 2 baby showers. I even had to go to Target to buy more hangers!

(note: these photos were taken with our brand new Nikon digital camera....pretty snazzy!)

No comments: