Image Map

September 23, 2010

Baby Bump - 37 Weeks





I'm 37 weeks today with only 3 more to go.   Apparently, the baby could come at any time.  Needless to say, I'm not sure Andrew and I are ready quite yet!  We just made our appointment with the highway patrol to make sure that our car seat is installed properly.


I'm starting to feel a lot bigger, although the doctor said I was measuring on the small side at our appointment yesterday. Next week she wants us to have an ultrasound to check on the baby and make sure all is well. I think Olive is just on the petite side. I've almost hit the 25 pound mark so it isn't like I'm not eating enough!


Here is a close up of the bump. This week the baby is still the size of a watermelon, measuring 19-22inches long and weighing up to 6.5 pounds. Today the baby is considered full term!!

No comments: