Image Map

September 16, 2010

Baby Bump - 36 Weeks


I'm 36 weeks pregnant with only 4 more to go. It is hard to believe that in a month we will be bringing little Olive home! Time is flying by.

I am still feeling great and sleeping through the night. Although around 4:30/5am every morning, Olive likes to wake mommy up. Thankfully I'm able to go back to sleep after she settles down.

Here is a close up of the bump! It is getting so much bigger. Although I know I'm not enormous......I feel it! This week the baby is the size of a watermelon - measuring between 19-22 inches and weighing 6.5 pounds. Sounds pretty huge to me! Since I'm going into my 37th week, I'm considered full term - which means I can safely go into labor any day now. Hopefully she waits a little while longer though since we haven't even packed our hospital bag yet!



No comments: