Image Map

September 9, 2010

Baby Bump - 35 Weeks

I'm 35 weeks today with only 5 left to go! All of a sudden time seems to be flying by. I still feel great although I am getting more and more tired these days. Andrew even has to help me off the couch sometimes.....

The crazy thing is that I haven't had to buy very many maternity clothes at all! Andrew always said I wore preggo dresses pre-baby. I guess I have to agree since they are probably going to last me up until the final days!

Here is a close up of the bump! This week, the baby is still the size of a large cantaloupe measuring up to 22 inches and weighing around 6 pounds. I still think she is a little more petite in there since I'm not HUGE. But then again -she could come out weighing over 8 pounds! Growth is supposed to slow down a bit in these last few weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl you look amazing and so does that fantastic pool. You look like you are about 6 months but we all know that you are 35 weeks.

The pool tile is perfect and you both did a great job.

All the girls love your blog

Having a great time

Love you
Mom