Image Map

August 13, 2010

Practice Makes Perfect Part 2


Andrew flew to Portland on Sunday for work so my mom and Alison came down to spend a couple of days in Los Angeles with me.

We started our girly time with a little pool action at our house. Ali was amazed that I had an underwater camera and couldn't wait to use it!

After the pool we headed to Bay Island to spend a few days at the house. We rushed there so that we could make a 7pm showing of Romona and Beezus. Thankfully traffic wasn't too bad and we had time to stop at La Salsa for dinner. I have to admit - the movie was REALLY good.

The next morning we got up early and headed over to Color Me Mine for some arts and crafts. Alison made the cutest butterfly for Emma and I made a cupcake holder for Ali. After that we did a little shopping at Nordstrom Rack. I got the hottest shoes for myself and a cute dress and sweater combo for Ali. I figured I deserved a little something since I spend most days buying things for the baby!

Then we helped grandma do a little shopping for the house. Granted, we also convinced her to buy things for the both of us! We went to baby Gap and bought the baby the cutest skinny jeans. Then to Gap Kids and got the same skinny jeans and the most adorable tops for Ali. I also scored a ton of baby stuff at Pottery Barn. Grandma wants to make sure that the baby has everything she could possibly need! Believe me, I wasn't complaining!

The next morning we got up early and took the golf cart to breakfast on the pier. After that we headed over to Balboa Island for some more shopping. Grandma got all the girls (Alison, Emma, and Olive) the cutest little navy crab dresses. I'm hoping they can all wear them at the same time!

Heres Ali doing a fashion show for Auntie. She is such a little diva - I love it!

After shopping for a few hours it was time for me to leave. We stopped for a bite to eat first and then said our goodbyes. I will definitely miss my sweet little niece - she is sooooo much fun.


1 comment:

christine Brown said...

she's got a personality like her auntie ! xx