Image Map

August 29, 2010

La Baby Shower!


Yesterday was my LA baby shower in Bay Island. We decided to skip the caterers and do everything ourselves. Thankfully Grandma Rufer, Grandma Carolyn, Cathy Goodman, Carolyn Clark, Bonnie, and Andrew were all there to help! The weather was a little overcast at first but by noon the sun was out and it was gorgeous.



The food was delicious and it was so good to see everyone! My stepmom even drove all the way from Northern California. Of course little Olive got a ton of adorable presents. Now we just have to find room for everything!


Thank you to everyone who showed up and made it such a special day.


Becky came with little Lula Mae who is only 3 weeks old! Andrew and I even got a little practice in. I'm not going to lie - I was nervous when I was holding her and she started to cry. Andrew was much more comfortable. I know its not a competition - but I'm not happy that he is more confident than me.


No comments: