Image Map

August 18, 2010

Dinner in my new high heels


Last night Andrew and I had dinner with Lotus and Tony at Church and State. I had been dying to try it for months so I was happy that we were finally going. Unfortunately I think I ordered the wrong things. Although everything was good, I was hoping it would be mind blowing. Thankfully the company was fabulous and we had a great time!

Here we are after dinner - Auntie Lotus was trying to feel the baby. Too bad little Olive was being a diva and wouldn't kick!

I decided to switch it up a little and put on my brand new stilettos last night. I have been buying so many things for the baby that I forgot about me! I saw these and had to have them. Granted they were on super sale AND I had a credit. It was a win win situation.


No comments: