Image Map

July 10, 2010

Disastrous Date Night


Last night Andrew rushed home to spend a quality evening with mommy. I was craving Thai so we headed over to Bulan for a quick dinner before our movie. I had purchased 8:35pm tickets to see "The Kids are Alright".

Dinner was delicious and they even had non alcoholic beer! Since being pregnant, it is the one strange thing that I crave.

After dinner we headed over to the Arclight and got in line for popcorn, red vines, and soda. The baby looooooves popcorn. We got to our seats and there was a group of ladies sitting in them. Turns out I bought tickets to the Saturday night showing instead of friday night. Ooops. We ended up taking our popcorn and candy back home and renting a movie. I guess there really is such a thing as pregnancy brain.

No comments: