Image Map

June 13, 2010

Baby's First Flight



Saturday morning I had to get up at 3am in order to make our 8am flight to Portugal. It wasn't easy, but at least we traveled in style. We flew business class on United and my little baby was VERY happy. Not only did they have massagers in the seats, but there was a delicious 4 course meal with warm nuts. Hopefully she doesn't get used to living the high life.


After 18 hours of traveling we finally made it to Lisbon! Our hotel, Pestana Palace, is amazing. It occupies a villa that was originally built in 1907 by a Portuguese mogul. Unfortunately our big day of sight seeing was cut short because my mom and I were so exhausted. We were able to motivate and wander out for a little food, but by 7pm we were in our PJ's and ready for bed. I'm hoping tomorrow we wake up rested and ready to explore.

No comments: